Hosted Hospitality — Voiceware by Phonesuite
What is Hosted Hospitality?
Our flexible, software-based VoIP hotel phone solution supports all of the latest features and is fully customizable. It keeps hotel staff connected with one another and with guests anytime, anywhere, and from any device.
Voiceware’s hybrid design supports the latest in VoIP and SIP phones while still giving you the option of reusing existing analogue room phones and infrastructure to help control costs. This affordable web-based phone system can be configured, installed, and fully supported by our 24/7 Canadian-based call centre for as little as $0.25 per room per day.
Why choose a web-based phone system?
Switching to a web-based platform ensures your system has access to the latest features and services, and can be remotely managed and updated with minimal service disruption.
A web-based hospitality phone system replaces expensive Telco-provided phone lines, resulting in a simplified, all-in-one phone solution without sacrificing any of the features or reliable support you need to provide an outstanding guest experience.
- Log into the front desk console from anywhere with all the expected hospitality features including wakeup calls, room service options, and in-room checkout
- Advanced “Find Me-Follow Me” features ensure calls to hotel management are never missed
- Integrated Voicemail to Email service provides convenient access to messages on the go
- Voiceware browser-based console, staff can take phone calls and respond to guest requests from anywhere on the property using a tablet and Bluetooth headset
- Calls can be routed to an auto-attendant or redirected to a cell phone, in the event of an internet disruption
- 24/7 support and troubleshooting service
Productivity & Efficiency
- Can log into the front desk console from a browser anywhere and perform front desk duties
- Simple, easy to use communications interface
Innovation & Future Proof Technology
- Software updates are automatic and remote-managed service ensures systems are optimized and maintained seamlessly
- Not stuck with obsolete phones or technology; can replace room phones as needed and add services without disruption
Potential Cost Savings and Immediate ROI
- Simplified all-in-one telephone billing
- Don’t have to pay for traditional Telco phone lines
Optimized Customer Experience
- Staff can communicate with each other and with hotel guests from anywhere
- Reliable, high-quality phone system with an array of service features for a superior guest experience
Don’t take our word for it…
See what Bill Brooks, Director of Fairways Hotel on the Mountain, has to say about his experience with Sunco and the recent installation of Voiceware by Phonesuite.
Fairways Hotel on the Mountain offers premier golf accommodation and hospitality, set amidst the stunning natural beauty of Bear Mountain located in Victoria, British Columbia. Home to Canada’s only 36-hole Nicklaus-designed golf course, this 65-room hotel features spacious guest rooms and suites located along the first fairway of the Mountain Course and is a 35-minute drive from the Victoria International Airport.
In December 2019, Fairways Hotel began operating independently from a large hotel chain. The transition meant losing access to their current phone system, which also meant there was an opportunity to replace obsolete technology and upgrade the hotel’s telephone system to a more cost-effective, feature-rich system.
After requesting quotes from three different companies including Sunco, Fairways initially awarded the contract to a local provider. However, the original provider encountered major issues during installation and ultimately was unable to get phone service up and running. Despite bringing electricians and IT professionals on site to troubleshoot, the system installation ultimately failed and Bill and his team had to push back their soft launch date for the hotel.
“I was in contact with Mike at Sunco during the whole process and relied heavily on the information Mike was able to give me. He was very open and honest. He didn’t try to make a sale; just gave good honest information with no expectations.”
With timelines bearing down, Bill approached Mike to take over the project at Fairways. “Within 10 days we were up and running,” Bill explains.
“Mike was the natural choice to take over. The whole operation was beyond professional. The installation technician came and introduced himself to the general manager on Wednesday morning and we didn’t see him again until Thursday afternoon when it was all done.”
Sunco was able to quickly install a web-based hosted hospitality system using the hotel’s existing room phones. A shorter-term contract gave the hotel some flexibility that would allow them to make additional changes or upgrades in the future. The system provides all the latest hospitality features and reliable support, at a cost-effective per-room rate.
Fairways’ new web-based telephone system was installed quickly with minimal disruption and is working well. Bill notes that a minor service interruption was resolved with one easy call to Sunco’s Remote Service Centre and was back online quickly. “I would recommend Sunco based on service, knowledge, and professionalism,” Bill says.
“From here on in, regardless of what reason I am looking at a phone system, I am only going to make one call and that’s to Mike. He has won my trust and confidence.” – Bill Brooks, Director, Fairways Hotel on the Mountain
Contact us today to discuss how we can lower your costs and upgrade your hotel’s present telecommunications technology.