What a Sunco solution can do for small business
Having grown from a small, family-run business which began operating from a basement over 20 years ago, Sunco truly understands that a one-size-fits-all approach to small business telecom solutions simply doesn’t work. Whether you are a brand new startup looking for the most cost-effective solutions, or a growing business needing to upgrade to improve efficiency, Sunco will deliver customized, effective and scalable options that are expertly tailored to your business needs.
What are the Benefits to You?
Save Time and Money with Customized Communication
We understand that, as an SME owner, your time is best spent on activities that sustain and grow your business. Let Sunco be your trusted partner — we’ll help configure a custom communication solution, whether on-premise (located at your office) or Cloud-hosted, that ensures day-to-day operations run smoothly and efficiently so that you can focus on building your business.
Enjoy Simplicity and Savings with the Cloud
Voice for Business, Sunco’s Cloud-hosted solution, is a perfect fit for small business because of its simplicity, convenience and budget-friendly pricing. We will help you navigate the available features and then it’s simply a matter of choosing your phones and plugging into our network. No licensing, hardware or specialized staff required means greater cost savings too.
Small business owners often find themselves needing to be in several different places at once. Stay connected to clients, staff and vendors no matter where you are with features like single-number reach, twinning to a cell phone and voicemail to email.
Flexibility Options Based on Business Needs
When economic conditions change — for better or for worse — it’s nice to know that your telecom system can easily change with you. If you choose a Cloud-hosted system, changes are easy to manage from a single web interface and you only ever pay for the features and services you need. Scalable systems, whether on-premise or hosted, will effectively serve you throughout all of your business’ ups and downs.
Local Training and Support
Don’t waste time on hold waiting for help from overseas call centres. We can provide full training so your team can easily take care of basic changes like updating a password without needing to contact a technician. Need a little more help? Sunco is proud to provide friendly, local, in-person support to get your system back up and running as soon as possible.
We help small business owners make informed decisions about where to allocate their communication dollars. Get started today!Request a free telephone bill audit
“The great features and functionality of Sunco’s Voice for Business helps our busy construction business run smoothly. Their team is energetic and definitely passionate about telephones!”Dawn Carstairs, Seagate Contract Management Ltd.
What Features are Included?
Expert Advice and Custom Solutions
- We like to say, “you know your business and we know ours.” Take advantage of our expertise. Sunco is here to talk you through the different phone hardware and feature options and recommend the best solution for your business.
- We can help you decide whether an on-premise system (located at your place of business) or a Cloud-hosted system will best meet your needs and budget.
Mobility and Flexibility
- Cordless headsets and features such as auto attendant help increase efficiency, while wireless phones allow staff members to keep in touch no matter where they are located.
- Single number reach means you stay connected to your business anywhere, at any time, on any mobile device.
- Always stay up-to-date with access to your voicemail directly from your email inbox.
Cost-Effective & Scalable Solutions
- Completely customizable and scalable systems mean you only pay for the features and options you need.
- As business needs change, features and users can be easily managed and scaled with both on-premise and Cloud-hosted systems.
- Sunco’s hosted solution Cloud Voice for Business is a feature-rich system that is securely hosted in Alberta for an all-inclusive, cash-flow friendly fixed monthly fee. It is a great option for small business.
On-Site System Administration
- You can easily manage changes to the system including new hires, office moves and voicemail and password resets.
- Active directory integration makes it easy to auto-configure a new phone with all of your applications.
- Sunco is available to provide training or answer any questions about ongoing system management. Our friendly, local support staff are always happy to help!
Enterprise level features are no longer limited to big business.
Take advantage of this opportunity and enhance your small business today!Give us a call to get started!