WHAT A SUNCO SOLUTION CAN DO FOR YOU
The stakes are high when it comes to providing high quality, efficient patient care. Sunco has years of experience providing medical offices, long-term care facilities, supportive living sites, dental offices, chiropractors and other medical professionals with communication solutions aimed at improving patient satisfaction and quality of care.
What are the Benefits to You?
Enhanced Patient Care
From streamlined appointment management to fully integrated nursing call systems, Sunco has a variety of communication solutions to help healthcare professionals deliver high quality, efficient and cost-effective patient care. For example, in-room pull cord or pendant nursing call systems provide immediate two-way communication and ensure nursing staff know precisely what is required — as well as the level of urgency — and can immediately let patients know that help is on the way.
Reduce Missed Appointments
Missed appointments are a headache for health professionals and patients alike. Appointment no-shows waste time and diminish profitability for healthcare providers, while patients who miss an appointment must often wait weeks or months for the next opening. Appointment reminders help reduce the burden of missed appointments on the healthcare system and patients appreciate easy-to-use systems for appointment scheduling.
Increase Staff Efficiency
Doctors or other healthcare team members who work out of multiple locations can have their telephone extensions “follow” them. This means they can log-in to any phone to receive calls regardless of their location. Features like instant messaging, voicemail to email and ‘presence’ technology (systems that show a user’s availability) help staff get the answers they need quickly so they can provide the best care possible to their patients.
Create New Revenue Stream
Typically, residents in long-term care facilities take care of their own Internet and phone needs. Did you know that this is actually a lost revenue stream for the facility? Instead of residents paying other telecom providers, they could pay your facility to provide this service. Not only is this a more cost-effective option, but Internet and phone services will be standardized across all facilities and the residents won’t have to worry about setting up their own systems. Once in place, the wireless can be also used for other services like WanderGuard®, which notifies staff when a patient leaves his or her room. Sunco can coordinate all required services with the Telcos on your behalf and help train staff to administer the system.
We love what we do and with over 20 years of experience providing communication solutions to the healthcare industry, we think you will too.Read our promise to customers
What Features are Included?
Wireless, Mobile Communication
- Medical and dental offices can use cordless headsets to increase efficiency at the reception desk, while nurses can use wireless handsets to keep in touch no matter where they are on site.
- In an emergency situation, a quick response time can save lives. Wireless communication systems connect patients to nursing staff immediately.
- Medical offices can integrate inbound or outbound call centre solutions — such as automated appointment confirmation by voice or text — to manage appointment bookings.
- With text messaging options, patients have the flexibility to easily confirm appointments or connect with reception to reschedule.
Connect Multiple Offices
- Thinking of expanding? We can easily network multiple offices together ensuring consistent access to all features and functionality regardless of the office’s size or location.
- Options such as instant messaging, voicemail to email and ‘presence’ technology ensure consistent communication between healthcare team members.
High-Quality, Streamlined Resident Phone Services
- Long-term care facilities and supportive living sites can offer their residents a single-source telecommunication service, which allows for simplified installation and support.
- No need to deal with multiple telecom providers for wireless Internet and phone service options.
- Integrated systems ensure healthcare providers can communicate easily with residents throughout the facility.
- System administrators can easily manage the facility-wide system from a single web-based interface.
- Sunco Communication and Installation solutions are completely customizable and scalable depending on your business needs.
- Servers can be located on-premise, or your system can be hosted in the Cloud. Depending on your requirements, the right hosting solution can be a significant source of cost savings.